Saturday, October 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 319- October 15th

Woke up this morning and met my mom at Sam's Club so we could go shopping! :) While there, I bought Southwest Chipotle Egg Rolls. I should have taken a picture of them, but I forgot. Dang it, haha! But we had been looking EVERYWHERE for these things because they taste JUST like the Arizona Egg Rolls we had at Tumbleweed forever ago. Oh my heavens, they were so yummy! Then we headed to Walmart where we went grocery shopping and clothing shopping. I bought a new sweater that actually fits over my ever-growing tummy, a new bra (oh yes, I've grown a cup size, haha!), new panties to fit over my ever-growing behind, new jeans that I don't have to unbutton when I sit down, and new flannel pajama pants that are super comfy :) And of course, I bought groceries for our bare refrigerator, haha! I got plenty of snacks, drinks. Finally, we have food! I had such a good day with my mom :) It was just nice to get away and relax for a few!

Then Ethan came home and we just chillaxed for the evening. He worked on one of his friend's cars and I hung out with Carrie and Cassie for awhile at their apartment. Then, Ethan gave me my "Sweetest Day" present (yea, I don't really celebrate it but Ethan told me he wanted to celebrate it, haha-- a "Valentine's Day" in October? LOL) 

He bought me:

CANDY LAND!

So you can obviously guess how we spent our Friday night. That's right.. cuddled up on the couch in our flannel peejays with our afghans, hot chocolate, and socks! :) Here I am with my yellow gingerbread person:

And here's Ethan shuffling the cards and being weird, haha!

And, yes... I won... 4 games in a row. He even tried to cheat, LOL! But I caught him! haha! You should have seen his shocked face! That's right sucka, momma saw you! 

And here he is mad.... punching my gingerbread man LOL

And of course, I had to get him a gift for "Sweetest Day" :) It wasn't anything special, but he got some Halloween cookies and a card that sings to him, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...