Sunday, October 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 320- October 16th

This morning started off with heading to lunch with my mom, Grandma, brother, and his girlfriend. We went to Steak-n-Shake... MY FAVORITE! Grandma picked it, but boy oh boy, I was excited! I got a steakburger with bacon, lettuce, onion, tomato, and mustard; fries with cheese sauce; a salad with ranch dressing; and a Sprite.. and of course, I took a strawberry milkshake home for the boy, haha! :) This shot was kind of dark, so we took another one from another angle:

I look SUPER CHUBBY, haha! Please remember: I am almost 4 months pregnant LOL

And after that, I came home and threw some cheesy potatoes in the crock pot and sat and relaxed with Ethan for a while... then we couldn't stand just sitting around any longer, so we loaded the crock pot up in his car, got dressed, and headed to the bonfire at my parent's house. Here's everyone sitting around eating and the fire we all enjoyed! It was super cold last night!

And here's Ethan and I sitting by the fire:

And all of the happy couples, hahahahah! This picture CRACKS me up!

My Uncle John is a hoot! Brad was all alone sitting there so he decided to sit on his lap and be cuddly too! haha! :) Oh and Ethan and I were in a corn hole tournament... AND WON!! :)

haha! We had sooo much fun! :) 

Then we got super tired-- at like 10:00PM haha! We're party animals, what can we say?? Oh and we were super depressed because the Buckeyes lost to Wisconsin. Dang it! So, we went up and went straight to bed! :)

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...