Monday, November 8, 2010

Project 365: Day 342- November 7th


It was a relaxing day for Ethan and me :) We didn't have ANY plans (first time in a loooooooooooong time, haha) so, we sat around the house and just, well, were lazy :) We decided to get everything together and make broccoli and cheese soup... with french bread, of course! Here is a shot of Ethan and I cooking together. Don't mind that black spot on my face, haha! It's from crying-- we added onions, haha!


I love cooking with him :) hehe! We have so much fun! 

and the broccoli and cheese soup was FINALLY finished! Here is the final product: (Ethan's plate)


And my plate:


Doesn't that look yummy? Oh, believe me hehe! It was :) We even packed up some and took it to his momma for her lunch and she enjoyed it thoroughly... YAY! I always get super nervous cooking for someone other than Ethan because, well, he'll eat anything, haha!!

After delivering food to Ethan's mom, we watched "Drillbit Taylor" on TBS :) Such a cute, funny movie! I love Owen Wilson!


Then Ethan left to go hunting and guess what I did? TOOK A NAP :) You'd think with the time change, I'd have been all rested up with the extra hour of sleep we got, but nope-- I was more tired today than I am usually, haha! So, I took a 2 hour nap and he hunted for 2 hours... til he got bored. I think he just really missed me, hehe ;) So, once he got home, we went to the store and bought 3 new movies that were on sale (Yes, we have an addiction, haha)


The House Bunny, Davinici Code, and Eagle Eye. And thus, we watched Eagle Eye :)


SUCH a good movie! I was on the edge of my seat almost the whole time. Definitely kept my interest even though I was getting super sleepy, haha!

Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...