Sunday, November 7, 2010

Project 365: Day 341- November 6th

Woke up this morning to: BREAKFAST IN BED. Oh yes indeed. My sweet, sweet boyfriend brought me breakfast in bed. I still get really nauseous in the AM if I don't eat something quickly... and being the kind-hearted man that he is, before he left to go fishing, he made me something and brought it back to me along with a big bottle of 7-Up. Absolutely love him :)

Then he left to go fishing and shopping for new hunting gear and I got dressed and met my mom and Grandma in town to do some shopping at Kohls and Hobby Lobby. I got 2 new maternity shirts today:




How cute are those? Yes! I am in love hehe! Grandma got some new shoes at Kohls... as did my mother.. and then we were off to Hobby Lobby. I needed to pick up more circles to paint for my sweet Tayler's bedroom. Unfortunately, they only had 5 smaller circles left, so I had to purchase bigger circles... we'll see what we can do with this :)


Then we headed over to Sojourners Subs for lunch. It's a new restaurant in town that sells subs (with homemade bread), soups, and salads. Grandma really wanted to try it so we thought... heck, why not! I got the Philly Steak sub with green peppers and onions.. and extra mayo. Momma don't like her subs dry, LOL. We even had two visitors-- Ethan came with his buddy TJ. Ethan hasn't met my grandma yet, so they came for lunch and for a little meet and greet :) Here's a shot of my mom, Grandma, and me out front of the store: (compliments to Ethan for this picture)


After that, TJ and Ethan went to look at more hunting gear and I said farewell to my mom and Grandma and headed home :) Guess what came in the mail today????


Tayler's new onesie :) Ethan is in love with it haha! 

Ethan finally got home from hunting and we headed over to see Brad for his birthday. And then my parents and Corey came over to see our new place. (Well, Corey-- he hadn't seen it yet) And they brought BURGER KING!!! Oh yes, you know I LOVE LOVE that! :) They brought me chicken tenders, fries, ranch dressing, and a Sprite. Yummy! :) We had such a good time hanging out hehe!


Funny story here.... Corey said he was going to buy it for us haha! So, mom and dad were like sure! They went to Burger King, ordered, and Corey said, "Oops, I forgot my wallet!" BAHAHAH. Classic Corey move. So, mom and dad ended up paying for it LOL!!

And Ethan decided to model, haha:


Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...