Saturday, November 6, 2010

Project 365: Day 340- November 5th


It was a cold, wintery day out there today... which meant it was the perfect day for Ethan to go hunting haha! He raced home and changed his clothes and hit the road to go bow-hunting while I headed to the store to go grocery shopping :) I loveee grocery shopping with my momma! It's about an hour- hour and a half of time we get to spend just us. Given, we spend most of it figuring out what is a bargain... avoiding certain people (haha).. and getting through the traffic of people (yea, it was the first Friday of the month.. sheesh, haha!) But we did it and we enjoyed it! We even had a really nice cashier! It drives me crazy when the person checking you out doesn't even talk to you. This lady was super talkative, I loved it! And yes, this is what our fridge looks like... every pregnant woman's dream, haha!




Pudding, jello, apple sauce, jalapeno cheese sticks... yum yum yum!

I even picked up the letters we are using for Tayler's name above her crib and the pink paint for it. Here's Daddy painting the "L," "E," and "R."




Yes, he even kept his hunting gear on because he was super cold, hehe :) 

And here is the finished product:




The "T," "A," and "Y" that I pained andddd....



And the "L," "E," and "R" that Ethan painted :)

And here is what we are planning on doing with them:




The letters are going to be pasted to the black and white circles and those are going to be stuck over her crib :) We are so excited! I have to go back to the store today and buy more circles to paint though because I underestimated the size of her walls! haha! So, Hobby Lobby... I'll see you again tomorrow :)

And a little view of the girl we're doing ALL of this for:




Tayler, we absolutely love you and we are sooo excited to decorate your room for you!

Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...