Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday Five



It's time for Thursday Five ladies!! Want to join in? Just list five things that have made you feel...

Happy

Giddy

Excited

Giggly

Adored
 
I feel happy when we have hot cocoa at night before bed. It's one of my favorite traditions... oh, and it's not simple hot cocoa. We add whipped cream and chocolate syrup. How yummy, right?
 
 
I feel giddy when I get kisses from Ethan. Is it crazy that after a year of dating, I still get butterflies when I see his car pull up? Yea, he still does that to me :) 
 
I feel excited when I feel my precious, sweet baby girl moving around in my tummy! She is one active little girl and although I've been feeling her flutters and movements for almost 4 weeks now, it still takes my breath away with excitement that one day she'll be in my arms.  
 
 
I feel giggly when I walk outdoors and the leaves are falling and it's freezing cold. This is my FAVORITE time of year and I feel like a little kid again when I take in my surroundings. It's gorgeous and breathtaking! 
 
I feel adored when Ethan and I both cuddle in our big recliner. He pulls me in to his chest, kisses my forehead... it's one of my favorite moments and he makes me feel so loved. It's amazing! 
 
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...