Friday, November 5, 2010

Project 365: Day 339- November 4th


I was originally going to make cheesy potatoes and sandwiches for dinner tonight, but I get a phone call about 4:30 that E was going a different way home to check out a truck and wanted to try Jersey Mikes for the first time, haha! He said he had been wanting to try it for ever, so, he stopped and picked up dinner for both of us. (I'd never had it either :)) He got the Turkey/Bacon Club and I got the Philly sub. Oh my heavens, my sub was amazing! I even dipped it in ranch dressing *sigh* LOVED it. And E even ate almost half cause I couldn't eat it all, haha! 

After that, since I still wasn't feeling good-- I've got this whole runny/stuffy nose, sinus headache thing going on :(-- we decided to just stay in for the rest of the night and relax. So, I made some hot cocoa again (this time we added a little bit of chocolate syrup on our whipped cream hehe!)


They were super yummy and definitely warmed up my throat and tummy :)

And while cuddling up with our huge blanket and our hot cocoa, we watched Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married Too." It was a great movie-- I even shed a few tears. 


Once the movie was over, Ethan decided to play the guitar while I laid on the couch. He knew I felt miserable and wanted to cheer me up, hehe :) He played my two favorites that he plays-- "I'll Be" and "Broken." :)


After that, we watched "America's Funniest Home Videos" and hit the sack :)

Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jin said...

The hot cocoa looks gooood. I'm sorry you're not feeling well, though. I'm working with Zicam and would like to share with you a coupon for $2 off Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief Nasal Gel. Visit http://bit.ly/aZLzSy for the coupon. :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...