Thursday, November 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 338- November 3rd


I have an icky icky cold! :( My nose keeps running and I'm sneezing... constantly. I laid on the couch and watched TV most of the day until Ethan came home and we headed out to get some food. Where did we go?? CHIPOTLE. :) We got burrito bowls. Sooooo soooo yummy! It's totally worth the money you spend on it haha! And I got a Sprite-- my fave :) 


After eating some scrumptious Chipotle, we headed to TJ Maxx. Ethan wanted to look through the snowboarding stuff, but guess what I was most intrigued by? Yep-- the cheap movies that were for sale. Ugh, haha! Why do people do that to me? LOL They put out movies for 3 and 4 dollars and expect me to walk right by without even glancing? (I'm trying to SAVE money haha) but no, I stopped and had a little looksie and ended up buying 2 movies--

The Dark Knight and The Golden Compass. I bought The Golden Compass because I absolutely ADORE it! :) And I bought The Dark Knight because Ethan said it was a very good movie that I had yet to see. Sooo, those were the only purchases we made, haha! But we were soo soo excited to get home, get in our comfy peejays, grab a huge blanket, make some hot chocolate (with whipped cream), cuddle up on the couch, and watch it :) And that's exactly what we did. Here's the yummy hot cocoa we had:

And we watched The Dark Knight.


And yes, since this was my first time watching it, I will say-- holy cow! Amazing movie and yes, I can most definitely see why Heath Ledger was completely tormented from playing the roll of The Joker. It was such a creepy, deep, twisted role to play, bless his heart! But overall, an amazing movie!

Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

1 comment:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

yumm your chipotle looks delicious and so does your cocoa. :) I laughed when I read your comment because i totally burst out in that song too, whenever i see i line or something from it. =) x.

kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...