Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 337- November 2nd



It was a pretty lazy, relaxing day today. I cleaned up some of the house, did the dishes, and chilled. I worked on updating 2 of my blogs: this one and my first time mommy blog :) As you've all seen if you are looking at this blog, I gave it a fall/Thanksgiving theme. 


And if you want to check out my First Time Mommy blog, click the link :) It has a bit of a soft, classy touch to it. I really like it! It even has tiaras and crowns for my little Princess hehe!


I hope everyone likes the changes! :)

After that, I headed to my doctor's appointment. Sadly, I didn't get an ultrasound today, but hopefully my next appointment :) Once I got home, it was almost time for Ethan to come home... and guess what he brought me--- BURGER KING :) Chicken tenders and fries. And he even brought me home 2 so I could heat one up tomorrow for lunch. He's the sweetest! Then we turned on "Bad Boys 2" and watched that... yes, it was his idea, haha! He's been wanting me to see it for forever! LOL 


It was a pretty good movie. I LOVED the part where Reggie comes to the door to take Megan out on a date haha! Ethan said that's how he's going to be when a guy comes to the door for Tayler-- hahaha! I told him he better be a little nicer! LOL

After that, we headed to Dollar General so I could get a few snacks. I was running low, haha! I got some hot fries, yoohoo, gushers, pop tarts... AND... what I've been CRAVING:


LEMON JUICE!

Oh, I have been CRAVING sour things and I'm not just saying the cry baby gum kind of sour-- I'm talking about war heads and lemons. Anything that makes my face twinge, haha! I love love love it! :)

Once we got home, we hung out with Matt and Carrie and saw pictures of their baby. They found out today that they are also having a baby girl! How exciting is that? We can raise our little girls together hehe!

Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

1 comment:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

ooh! so, so cute!! :) i love fall. you're always so festive!! ♥ x

kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...