Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 336- November 1st



Mondays are project days for my Education class... and well, since today was Monday that meant we had a project due today! I woke up a little bit early to get it done; however, once I signed on to my computer and tried to load Microsoft Word.... IT WOULDN'T WORK. Please don't ask me why because I'm still trying to figure it out... all I know is that it took me 2 hours to finally realize it absolutely was not going to work or re-install on my computer and that I had to install a trial version on Ethan's computer.... 



Once I got that figured out, it took me about an hour to finish the assignment. But to make time go a wee bit faster, I watched "The Back Up Plan" while working on it and oh my heavens.. I was ROLLING. I guess when you're pregnant and you've been through a lot of the stuff she was going through, it makes it hilarious for you! I wish Ethan could have been here to watch it with me, haha! Her throwing up at his work get-together (I did that when I first found out I was pregnant.... about 14 times, haha), her screaming because she can't find anything to fit (Ethan, I'm SO fat! Nothing fits!!!!), her constant snacking (you should see our cabinets), her body pillow (oh, I have one.. it gets used).... that's us haha! I told Ethan about it and how that movie made me actually feel a little bad for the men in our lives... they really do put up with a lot of mood swings LOL

After watching that, I did about 3 loads of laundry and started on the dinner :) We were having lasagna and garlic bread... yummy! :) And I have to say that Ethan and I are so blessed. His Aunt Karen gave us tons of pots and pans and it felt so good to actually use a skillet pan that was bigger than about a 6" diameter, haha!


Later on, we went for a drive, picked up things to make hot cocoa (hot cocoa mix and whipped cream) and I got a broccoli and cheese soup from McDonalds. YUMMY! :) We came home and I boiled some water on the stove and made some yummy hot cocoa and we put whipped cream all over the top hehe! It was so yummy! PLUS, I had my soup to enjoy with it :D


We were just getting ready to cuddle up to a movie when Carrie, Matt, Jon, and Arena came over. Carrie and Matt came to get Ethan's GPS so that they can go to Ultrasona (where we went to see Tayler in 3D)... they find out tomorrow what they're having :) We're excited! And Jon and Arena brought some new outfits for the Tayter-Bug hehe! 


How cute is that outfit?? And the booty of her pants look like this:

haha! I LOVE IT! :)

Here's some onesies Aunt Arena bought her:

And her cute little pants Arena bought her:

And the little sleeper... gah, I'm in LOVE with this hehe! Look at the little feet:

And the socks she bought her :)

THANK YOU AUNT ARENA! :) Tayler loves them already, hehe!

Oh, and Grandpa Brian bought Tayler her first bib ever--


Grandpa loves her already :)

And after everyone left, Ethan and I cuddled up on the couch and watched "The Last Song" -- and yes, I bawled like a little baby!


Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...