Monday, November 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 335- October 31st


This morning we actually BOTH slept in. Well, it was til 8:30AM but either way, it was sleeping in for us, haha! We got up and enjoyed some breakfast, then we headed on over to pick up some candy for our trick or treaters that would be coming later on this evening :) I even picked up my trick or treat basket at my parents I had last year. We filled it with our candy:


How adorable is that? haha! And I of course had antibacterial hand gel-- a necessity for every pregnant woman haha! Especially when passing out candy-- too much hand to hand contact for me! LOL


Mom and Dad decided to come down and pass out candy with us to all the trick or treaters :) They thankfully brought us chairs, hehe! So, we loaded up everything and carried it down to the spot across from the cemetery. As Arena says "That was very Halloweenie" haha! Here's Mom, Dad, and Ethan getting ready to pass out candy to the beggars! LOL


And here is the noisiest train in the world that we hear morning, noon, and night in our new house haha!!


Then Arena came with some candy to pass out to the kiddos too!! :) Here's a picture of her and me with our backs to the cemetery. Whooooo... creepy, haha!

I just love her :) Future sister-in-laws we are! 

And I got a picture of mom and Ethan who were also helping pass out candy hehe! We had such a good time :)

And here are "the men" standing around talking about God knows what, haha!


And we got a visit from some of our favorite people: Malorie and Shawn. They had 2 of their 4 boys with them.. the twins-- Nate and Nick hehe! They were Buzz Lightyear and Woody. And they decided to pose for a picture for me, hehe! :)


And yes, MOM FOUND WALDO!!!!


hahahaha! We had sooo much fun :) Afterwards we headed over to Crenos and enjoyed some yummy food with my  parents. Then Ethan and I went home and we snuggled up and watched "Ernest Scared Stupid!" I couldn't believe it was on TV! That was one of my favorite Halloween movies growing up (besides Hocus Pocus of course haha!)


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...