Sunday, October 31, 2010

Project 365: Day 334- October 30th


Saturday morning-- I saw 6:30AM. That's right. My body just physically WILL NOT allow me to sleep in anymore, haha! I think Tay was starving-- or at least I know I was! haha! So, I got up and left my precious boy sleeping :) I made me some yummy yummy toaster scrambles with egg, bacon, and cheese, propped my feet up in the recliner, and watched CMT. :) It was really quiet and peaceful, so I worked on my Project 365 and waited for Ethan to realize I wasn't in bed haha. About 2 hours later, I hear foot steps down the hall and here he comes... cheeks red from sleeping, lines on his face from his pillow, and fists rubbing his eyes. He looked like he could be my child, haha! And to make it all the more hilarious-- THESE are what he was wearing :) hahaha!

Momma's little man! lol! And here is laying on my lap getting his sleepies out :P

He's so precious :)

After that, we ran some errands, he sold his Honda, he fixed his Sentra, and we got some Burger King! I had been CRAVING it! I got some yummy chicken nuggets, fries, and some barbeque sauce :) It was sooo good! Once we got home, we checked the mail and amazingly enough, there were 2 cards in there for us! The first one was from my sweet friend Sarah :) She gave Ethan and I a Halloween card! We LOVED it :)

And we had another card from my sweet friend Emily congratulating us on our precious little girl!

Thank you both sooo much! We are so thankful for you! :)

Also in the mail was 2 movies from Netflix I have been waiting to see :) I cannot wait to watch them-- "The Last Song" and "The Back Up Plan." Whoohoo! Look what I'll be doing Monday while working on my projects for class! 

After that, we relaxed and watched some scary movies in the recliner til it was time to head out to a Halloween/Birthday party. The party was for our friend Laken. They played tons of drinking games and had a great time! What did the sweet pregnant girl not drinking do the whole time? 

Show off pictures of her adorable baby girl to everyone that asked why she wasn't playing or drinking :) 


Oh yes, I talked about her the entire time haha! Everyone was loving my little baby bump, her ultrasound shots, stories about her hehe :) Maybe it was the alcohol? haha! Either way-- that's what I did the entire evening by the fire :)

Then we headed home and snuggled till we fell asleep.
Cheers to Project 365!





No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...