Saturday, October 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 333- October 29th

My morning was pretty relaxing. I spent the greater part of the day helping my friend Rachel at Romancing Rachel edit and fix her blog. It was neat because it was my first time every designing something for someone else.... I hope she likes it :)

After that, I got a shower and got ready to go because I got a pretty sweet phone call earlier in the day asking me to go on a date to our favorite mexican restaurant.... And guess what? This was our real, legit FIRST date ever to a nice restaurant! Sure, we've went to nice restaurants with other couples. We've went to McDonalds and Burger King and Subway together, but we've never been to a nice, sit-down restaurant together.. alone. So, it was a special time for us :) I got the taco salad with chicken and Ethan got the steak fajitas with about 45 sweet teas, haha! He was cracking me up. We were making "Napkin Faces." (Oh come on, please tell me you've seen 'The Holiday' with Jude Law, Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet, and Jack Black... haha!) I didn't get a picture of mine, but here is my napkin I was using:

And here is Ethan.. in the restaurant.. being "Napkin Face.." haha! Yes, he will do ANYTHING to make me laugh haha!

He's hilarious! But the food was great. My company was, of course, amazing :) And we decided to take a couple photos outside of Tla Que PaQue to remember that special moment hehe!

He is my very best friend and I am so thankful that God blessed me with him. Ooops, sorry, had a cheesy moment there, haha! Now we're back to being our crazy selves-

hahaha! I couldn't get him to stop putting his finger nearly up my nose because I was holding our food and trying to take a picture. What a freaking dork, haha! Then I locked him out of the car and I acted like I was leaving. Yea, we love to have fun, haha :)

Ethan decided to take a picture to document my tummy in my new sweater. When Ethan got home from work, he looked at my tummy and swore up and down she'd grown overnight, haha! So, we got a picture of that:


Our sweet precious baby girl is definitely a'growin in there, hehe :)

And once we got home, we cuddled up on the couch with our blankets and decided to read our little Tayter-Bug her new books. We alternated pages (expect Daddy wanted to read "Daddy and Me" all on his own, hehe ;)) Here's Daddy laying down on the couch reading and smooching Tayler:

Then we read some nursery rhymes from her new "Mother Goose" book, haha :) It was the cutest thing! We even had our rhythms down with the nursery rhymes like "Pat-a-Cake" and "Humpty Dumpty" haha! I think we were having more fun than Tayler was listening, LOL

I think Daddy is already in love :)

And here are the 3 books we bought her:

She's heard them all 2x already... I promise we'll get some new ones in time Tayler so you don't get tired of these ones, haha! :)

Then we were the old couple that we are ;) and we went to bed! Reading and being funny wore us the frick out, LOL

Cheers to Project 365!



No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...