Friday, October 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 332- October 28th


How did I spend my morning you might be asking??

CLEANING.

Yes, I was finally home for a whole day where I had time to vacuum, dust, scrub the bathroom, mop the floors, do all the dishes, and the laundry! I even got a swiffer jet... and LOVED using it in the kitchen, haha! It was awesome. Here's a shot of that:

It was exhausting haha, but it felt great to have a clean, clean house! :) It smelled so nice in here! Wonderful! Then I snuggled up on the couch (because it was freezing cold in here), scheduled Tayler and I's 5 month doctor's appointment, and ate some mashed potatoes and gravy and a salad. I did have a picture of that amazingly yummy meal, but I can't find my camera. I think it's in Ethan's car-- TRAGIC! :( 

Anyways, Ethan finally came home from work and we went out to run some errands. We ordered some pizza, breadsticks, and salad and it tasted amazing, then we headed over to the fitness center for Ethan to play some basketball. In an effort to convince me to go with him, he used the argument, "Come on! It only takes a few minutes to play basketball for like 20 minutes.." HAHAHA! What the heck?? LOL But he won-- I went over. Here's Ethan playing some ball:

And what did I do while he was playing ball? What I ALWAYS do, haha! Read my book for class:

Interesting things. I'm trying to prepare for the project that's due Monday :)

And I listened to the new Taylor Swift CD... "Enchanted" and "Mine" are my ABSOLUTE favorites!! :)

And after that, we came home, cuddled up, and watched "The Spiderwick Chronicles." It was pretty good-- I thought it might be a little cheesy, but I actually really liked it! :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...