Thursday, October 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 331- October 27th


I woke up this morning still feeling awfully groggy. I don't know if I just didn't sleep well the night before or what was going on, so I was kind of... uhm.. lazy this morning! I watched some TV and oh, I took about a 2 hour nap. Hey-- I'm pregnant. I'm allowed ;) haha! After awaking from my nap, however, I decided to be productive-- I switched my blog over to a "Halloween" theme complete with "Halloween Titles." Did y'all notice that? "MUMMY and Daddy," "Our Little Trick or Treater," "Spooky Tunes," "The Haunted" (because I check out their pages all the time-- okay, go on and laugh. That's hilarious, haha), and "Our Ghosts" (instead of "Our Guests.." oh come on, laugh :P) 

I hope you all like it :) I'm a little late considering Halloween is Sunday, haha, but oh well-- we can enjoy it for a few days, right? :)

And then I finished that, watched some "Ghostly Encounters," and then browned some hamburger for mom so she could make some yummy taco ring for dinner! :) It was my last day staying there and she fixed a GREAT meal! :) Here's what the taco ring looked like (this isn't her taco ring as I indulged in it long before taking a picture, haha, but you get the idea of what we had)

I added some onions, cheese, and ranch dressing. It was AMAZING :)

Then I was off to head back home. Ethan was FINALLY coming home :) Oh, how I missed him! Once we got home, we got our bags in the house, and he wanted to see the outfits we bought Tayler :) So, we laid all of those out on the floor and he just "oohed" and "aahed" over them, hehe! Then he said "Can we go hang them up in her closet?" to which I replied "Absolutely!" But, we didn't have hangers for the clothes Matt and Carrie bought her and we wanted those hanging up as well! Well, Ethan said "Mommy, she needs ALL of her clothes hanging up together.." so guess who was off to the store at 830PM to get little kid hangers for our daughter? haha! US :) Here are the hangers we bought:

And here are her clothes hanging up. Girl already has more clothes than me-- 14 outfits, haha! We are so in love with her already :) 

Then Ethan and I snuggled up to watch "The Messengers." Well-- that is until he fell asleep thanks to Nyquil and his icky cold... so, I flipped the channel to a less scary movie and watched "The Haunted Mansion" until I fell asleep :)

Cheers to Project 365! :)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...