Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 330- October 26th


I got up this morning, felt GREAT... yes, that would mean NO nausea. I have figured my little booger out :) I ate a HUGE meal right before bed and snacked as soon as I got up. See-- if you keep her full, she's happy. Like father, like daughter I suppose, haha! After eating, I worked on a project for one of my friends and got ready. My dad and I were going to lunch with my little brother Ethan at his school. We got there, got our visitor passes, and here Ethan came down the stairs waving his arms like crazy. He was so excited! All of his friends asked, "Are those your parents?" Yes, I about freaked, haha! I'm 23 years old! Not nearly old enough to have a 4th grader, my heavens, haha! We go through the lunch line, we broke the news that Ethan was going to be an uncle to a GIRL and not a boy. You should have saw his reaction, haha! "A girl??? GROSS!!" haha! And then we sat down to enjoy some lunch. I wasn't hungry as I had just ate (yea, yea, I always "just ate" haha) but my dad got some lunch-- mini corn dogs, corn, and apple sauce. Yum? haha! Here is Ethan and dad:

And here is Ethan and me:

And of course, after I pulled out the camera all the little friends he had eating lunch with him (see the hand acting as though it's going to punch me?) asked if they could get their picture taken too, haha! Here are 2 of them:

These boys were crazy, haha! The one that sat across from me said, "When were you born?" and I said, "1987" and his jaw dropped and he said, "WOW, you're old!" haha! Always something you want to hear! I said, "When were you born??" and he said, "2000." Yea-- I felt old after that, haha! 

After lunch, Ethan ran out to recess and dad and I left the school. We had fun :)

We came home just in time-- there was a storm a'brewin! Dad and I watched "Transporter 2" and just awaited the wind, rain, and whatever else was to come. It looked really rough at first:

And yes, I even got a video, haha:


Here I am hanging out in the basement... just to be safe :)


 But the storm soon passed-- it wasn't NEAR as bad as what they were saying, well, at least in our neck of the woods, haha! I was imagining much much worse I suppose; however, I wasn't in my precious house... which I hear got it's whole skirting ripped off *sigh* That's what we have to go home too soon, haha! 

Soon after the storm, mom headed home and her and I hopped in her Murano, ate some yummy dinner at McDonalds (I hadn't had fast food in over 2 weeks, so I got some yummy chicken selects, a medium fry, a Sprite, and lots of BBQ sauce-- my fave!) Then mom and I went to Walmart. Mom's friend texted her and told her all of the outfits were on sale for $2 and $3.. so OF COURSE we had to stop :) And we left with 10 outfits and 5 hats, haha!




How cute are those?? I am already excited for her to arrive. About 160 days til she makes her grand appearance :)

And the beauty of this? We bought all of those outfits and hats for a whopping $36.00. Whoo-hoo! :)

And after that, I hit the sack. I was beat. Hoping my sweetie comes home soon!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...