Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 329- October 25th

So, I had to say goodbye to my sweetheart yet again this morning. Yes, this is getting rather old :( He's had to go out of town for his job the past 2 weeks and it really bums me out! I miss him so much when he is gone. But I guess at least he got to come home over the weekend so he could be there for the ultrasound :) That definitely made Tayler and me happy! So, after saying too-da-loo to him, I headed to my parent's house. Everyone felt it was safer that while he was gone, I stayed with them... and I agreed! It felt like it took forever to get there, but once I got there I immediately went back to bed haha! I was going to stay up and work on my project for class that was due tonight, but.... sleep won! :)

About 8 I woke up to a starving baby, haha! So, I ate and got started on my project. I worked for about 4 hours organizing an outline, creating a powerpoint project, creating a blog for Multiple Intelligences.. and submitted it! What a relief.

Looks pretty, huh? haha!

Yea.. I thought so too until about 2PM when I got an e-mail that it was done wrong. Bummer, right? :( Sooo, I went back, re-read the directions, read through a great deal of information and about 2 hours later, I re-submitted my project the right way (or at least I HOPE it was the right way, haha)

After working on that, I threw in the dinner my mom pre-made.... it's my FAVORITE :) and worked on painting some of the polka dots for Tayler's bedrom:

I'm almost done painting all of them! YAY :) And while working on all of this today, I watched "Shutter" on FX. What a rather creepy movie.. that had a rather interesting twist! I was kind of surprised honestly.

Then mom came home and we had HAWAIIAN CHICKEN! She must really love me! And I think Tayler REALLY liked it... we had 3 helpings before we were full, haha! I'm not even kidding.. 2 helpings.. and my tummy was STILL growling! Oh, it was sooo yummy! Thank you so much mom for making it for me :)

All in all-- it was a great day. I missed my sweetheart, but I know one day down is one day closer to seeing him :)

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...