Monday, October 25, 2010

Project 365: Day 328- October 24th


After such a wonderful day yesterday, I woke up EARLY. I couldn't sleep. Are you kidding? I was so so happy and excited! So I woke up early to work on a project, got peppers cut for dinner, and chicken laid out to thaw. Then FINALLY, Ethan woke up (at almost 10 AM haha... lazy bum lol) and we  headed to pick him up some breakfast at Subway and then we went to our old apartment to finish cleaning it. We had to move a piano and couch out and then scrub the bath tub, fridge, and kitchen floors, plus vacuum, haha! We got all of this done and Ethan called a few of his friends to move the HUGE piano we had, haha! It was hilarious watching them load in the truck, but it was even funnier watching how they hauled it away----- 

Yep, 3 boys in the front of the truck.. and 2 weirdos in the back holding it up, hahahaha. Nope, they did not use straps or cords. They merely held it.... and oh it started sliding and falling. So, they had to stop and fix it. Thank God Ethan was there, right? haha!

Once they got that fixed, they hauled it away and I headed to our new home (which I am sooo thankful for after seeing our old place :)) and I threw stuff in the crock pot for Ranch Chicken. What is that you might be asking?? Well, get boneless chicken breasts, peppers, onion, and 1 bottle of ranch dressing. Throw the chicken, cut up peppers/onion, and the entire bottle of ranch dressing in the crock pot and cook on high for about 1.5-2 hours. Watch it closely and stir. It is SO SO yummy! And well, obviously, that's what Ethan, his momma, and I had for dinner :)

It tasted soooo soo good. We had it over brown rice :) Mmmm!

And after we had dinner, Ethan's sister and 2 of her boys came over to visit our new house and see the pictures of Tayler Serenity! :) It was super hot in our house... it's well insulated and freaking 70 degree weather at the end of fall (hear my bitterness? haha) made it even hotter, so we all sat outside. Jon brought his boat over, so the boys had a blast walking all over that haha!

And Brandon was keeping us all entertained my doing flips on the ground LOL

And Brandon wanted Uncle Ethan to race him.. and mean Uncle Ethan cheated, haha!

As the night progressed, Ethan and I hung out with some of his friends and then we cuddled up on the couch and watched "Joy Ride." :) Creepy movie.. and no, I didn't make it to the end! LOL Don't act surprised! haha!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...