Sunday, October 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 327- October 23rd

Today was the day this mommy and daddy found out if their precious baby was a baby girl or a baby boy! :) This is us in the car waiting on my parents to get there, hehe!

And we snuck a quick smooch. Gross, right? LOL

Hey sue us! We were excited :)

And we were there, finally, after a short bathroom stop, haha!

We got there a little bit early, so mom, dad, Ethan, and I just chillaxed in the car waiting on Corey, Jon, and Arena to get there :)

And Ethan told me to act like a mom! LOL

After this, Jon, Arena, and Corey finally arrived and well, it didn't matter because we still had a long wait. Apparently there were some stubborn babies earlier that weren't letting the technician see the goods haha! But finally we got in there. I laid down on the bed, everyone took their seats on the couch (with a huge big screen in front of them), the technician put that goo on my belly, she got the ultrasound started.... and we saw our precious baby for the first time :) Sorry I didn't get any pictures of the room or everyone there. It was too exciting of a moment... but here is a picture of our BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!

She was moving around and dancing in there like crazy haha! So active, so happy, and so healthy! We are truly truly blessed! :) 

After the ultrasound, we got our pictures and headed out the door. Arena and Jon left to go shopping, but Ethan, Corey, Mom, Dad, and I went to the Texas Roadhouse for some yummy food :) Here's Mom, Dad, and Corey:

And here we are.. two proud parents holding our daughter's first picture :)

We could not be more happy or excited!

And look at this gorgeous sunset God gave us on this PRECIOUS day :)

Amazing!

Once we got home, we took the pictures over to Ethan's mom's work to show her her first granddaughter and then we stopped by our friends Carrie and Matt's house. They had bought us something and wanted to give it to us. Carrie and Matt are about a week ahead of us and should find out Monday what they are having :) But here is what they bought us:

2 cute new outfits, socks that match, and a sweet card! Thank you so much Matt and Carrie! We can't wait to find out what you're having :)

And Corey and Marie brought me a gift! :) They bought me 2 maternity shirts that I absolutely LOVE:

And I put the other one on as soon as I got it cause I was hot in that sweater LOL so I modeled it at home, haha:

Thank you so much Marie and Corey! The shirts are so comfy and I just love them! :)

And I, of course, had to take a picture of the cute little PINK bag we got at the ultrasound place:

It was an amazing day and we are so excited to meet our Tayler in about 116 days!

Cheers to Project 365!

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...