Saturday, October 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 326- October 22nd


I finally got my reference page done for the project I was working on and it is submitted! It took me about 5 hours (yes, from the time I woke up til almost 2PM) but it got done and I am absolutely relieved hehe! Now everyone just needs to  pray and keep your fingers crossed that things work out :) I appreciate it!

Oh and I am LOVING the new hair cut! Thank you so much Montana for cutting it for me! What do y'all think?

I love it! Feelin' like a momma every day hehe! :)

And then I went to the grocery with my momma cause we needed some snacks at my crib, haha! Here's a finally full fridge:

Yes, this girl LOVES her snacks... haha! Pudding, apple sauce, jello, water, capri suns, and yes, my boyfriend works at 7up haha! Can you tell? :)

Oh and see those cheesesticks at the bottom?? AMAZING! They are jalapeno cheesesticks and I recommend those to anyone!! :)

And I bought the baby it's first package of diapers last night! :) What an amazing feeling hehe!

And.... my sweetheart finally came home after being out of town for a few weeks. I missed him oh so much!!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...