Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 344- November 9th


Oh, the morning began about 5AM. I got up with Ethan and saw him off to work, then got a shower and got ready for my doctor's appointment at 7:50AM :) I was so ready to hear Tay's heartbeat... that makes the whole appointment SO worth it. More bloodwork today. Not fun. But 'eh, you gotta do what you gotta do, right? haha! Here's a shot of that:




And after that lovely appointment, I went to Tim Hortons. I felt like I deserved a Chicken Salad sub on toasted wheat bread. Oh my heavens! It was super yummy! I couldn't even wait til I got home to eat it LOL!




Once I got home, it was nap time! I was exhausted. And after nap time, I threw meatballs in the crock pot (Mom's recipe hehe!) Italian meatballs and Hunts spaghetti sauce. Makes for some amazing meatballs... and even yummier meatball subs cause yep! That's what was for dinner :)




And after meatballs, we took a walk and then Ethan went over to play a little bit of basketball at the fitness center and I read for my college class :)
 



And while he was playing ball, I was jamming to Nicki Minaj's new song "Right Thru Me." I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song :) Definitely recommend it!


And we finally came home.. it was rather chilly out, so we cuddled up with a big blanket, some cups of hot cocoa...


And we watched "Jumper." Pretty good movie!


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...