Thursday, November 11, 2010

Project 365: Day 345- November 10th


I spent my morning working on homework assignments, cleaning the house, painting, and watching the new Alice in Wonderland. It was a really good movie! The girl that plays Alice did a really great job playing the party. Of course, Johnny Depp did excellent playing a weird character, haha! He always does LOL :)




Once Ethan got home, we went to the store to grab some Ranch Dressing and Pepsi for his mom and headed to her house. She was cooking dinner-- salads, baked potatoes, and meatloaf. Oh my gosh, it was heavenly! I had a baked potato with sour cream, butter, and shredded cheese and 2 slices of meatloaf--- YUMMY! Carol does such a good job cooking :) We loved it. Here's Ethan and me after we got done eating. I don't know why he has to be so weird LOL




Arena decided to help us out and take a better picture, haha!




And here's the cook of the evening, Ethan's momma-- Carol! :)




And Arena was playing with Ranger... okay, well "playing" haha! She kept saying "He loves me" and he kept running from her. Ethan said "Yea, Arena, you're the freaking cat whisperer. A real natural" hahaha! It was hilarious!




And we've got a group photo here: Carol, Ethan, Jon, Arena, and me :)




After dinner, Jon and Ethan went to help an older lady move some furniture, then Ethan and I came home, got some hot cocoa, and cuddled up to watch the CMA awards :) Yes, we love country music, but can I ask why Taylor Swift wasn't up for like ANYTHING? What the heck.




Although her song "Back to December" was just gorgeous on stage!

Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...