Friday, November 12, 2010

Project 365: Day 346- November 11th


Today marks being pregnant for 19 weeks. Yes, almost half way there :) I know I always say this, but it seriously feels like just yesterday I was announcing that we were expecting and here we are-- mid November. Amazing how life changes, right? Well, here's this momma at 19 weeks pregnant:




And here's a belly shot of Tayler at 19 weeks hehe 




And after taking these pictures to document today, I got started painting! Yes, I am still painting things for Tayler's room. What a complete slacker, haha! But guess what? I finally got it ALL done today :) And everything is laid out in her room to start hanging up :)




And the letters for above her crib:




And after painting (and downing 64 oz. of water in 2 hours WITHOUT going to the bathroom) I was off with Mom and Dad for Tayler's ultrasound. I had to pee oh so bad, it was insane! I sat on my foot the whole car ride there (thank God I didn't have to drive, haha!) and once we got there, I barely hugged Ethan so I wouldn't be squeezed, walked through the door, signed some papers, and sat back down on my foot. Oh and guess what! They were running 20 minutes behind schedule AND told me to be there 20 minutes early to sign papers (when in reality I signed... okay, more like initialed ONE, haha)... so yes, I was there at 4:40PM for a 5:00PM appointment that was actually not til 5:20PM and I hadn't been to the bathroom since 3PM.... oh the joys of being pregnant, hahaha! :) Finally, I went back to the room and I told her "I have to pee so so bad.." and she said "Oh sweetie, you'll be fine!" (Okay? haha!) So I laid down, crossed my legs a little, and we got started. And guess what she said? "Good Lord sweetie... your bladder is REALLY full." In side I was thinking "Ya think??" haha! So, she did some measurements, took a few pictures, then let me potty! Thank You Lord, haha! But anyways, we got to see our Tayler bug and be for sure that SHE was a SHE :) Here's our angel now:






The ultrasound technician said "I can't even get a good picture of her. She won't stop moving!!!" LOL Another person telling us our daughter is extremely active, haha! She asked me what I drank and ate--- water and a bag of doritos? haha! I swear I didn't have Mt. Dew and cupcakes, haha! 

After that, I was STARVING, so we went to Quiznos with mom and dad! I got the yummy honey bourbon chicken sandwich on wheat-- my absolute favorite! Here's a picture of Ethan and me after eating:




Tayler and I just love Daddy :)

And here's my wonderful parents at Quiznos. I'm so thankful they're being so supportive through everything! I have been so immensely blessed!




Cheers to Project 365 and Happy Veteran's Day!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...