Saturday, November 13, 2010

Project 365: Day 347- November 12th


In Ohio, the weather has been insanely ridiculous for it being November. Yesterday, it nearly reached 70 degrees. For the girl that's in LOVE with the cold-- this isn't working. And quite frankly, my body is having a terrible time adjusting to a 29 degree night time temperature and a 70 degree daily temperature. We need some consistency here, Lord! :) haha! Fortunately, Saturday is the last day of the ridiculously high November temperatures and we're back to 40s/50s and rain. Joy! :) And I said all of this to reveal why I was SO SO sick yesterday. My poor wittle body can't keep up with weather inconsistencies and it gives me headaches, a burning up body, headache, and dizziness.... allergies.. the whole works. So here is where I spent MOST of my day... I'm serious, haha! (with 2 fans blowing on me!)




And while not feeling good-- I decided to watch some SCARY movies. Oh my! I was a big girl and watched them all alone. Okay, so I wasn't that BIG of a girl... it was light out, haha! But oh well :) I watched "Paranormal Activity" and "Paranormal Entity." I've already seen "Paranormal Activity" so I watched it just to watch it again, haha :) But that was the first time I've ever seen "Paranormal Entity"... DUMB MOVIE. Not even worth your time or money, haha! Thank God we have Netflix and it was free :)





After that, we got ready to go and met Matt & Carrie at Steak and Shake for some yummy dinner :) I got the bacon cheeseburger with tomato, lettuce, and onion.. oh and mustard of course! With fries and a salad with ranch :) And of course a Sprite! It was super yummy! PLUS, I always dip everything in Honey Mustard. Sooooooo freaking good! We had such a good time! We talked about our baby girls... our future plans... other hilarious things, haha! Then Matt & Ethan tried to win stuffed animals in the Claw Machine. When are people going to realize those things are rigged? haha! But they gave it a good effort. Here's Ethan trying:




He lost dangit :( I really wanted the pink pig! LOL And here's Matt trying to win and Carrie patiently watching hehe!




And after Steak and Shake, Ethan and I went to Family Video to buy a new movie and headed home with "Hot Tub Time Machine." Matt and Carrie came over and we watched that. Well, they watched it. I fell asleep at like 10:30 LOL! I can't stay up late anymore, haha!




We had such a good time :)

Cheers to Project 365!

1 comment:

Caroline said...

not staying up late? good. get all the sleep you can, WHILE you can!!

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...