Sunday, November 14, 2010

Project 365: Day 348- November 13th


We woke up this morning and I got things organized to start Christmas shopping. *sigh* I'm slacking this year! And Ethan headed in to town with his brother. I was anxiously awaiting his return home because he said he had something for me and guess what he came home with...
 
 
WAR HEADS.

I have been looking for these since I freaking got pregnant! Sour stuff has been my craving and these are what I absolutely wanted. We have went everywhere looking for them and he found them at our mall :) God love him! He's the absolute sweetest. He even brought me home a chicken salad sub on toasted wheat from Tim Hortons. Another favorite of mine :) Thanks baby!

After that, we FINALLY got started on Tayler's bedroom. We hung up her polka dots and the letters to her name today. Here's the final product:


We are in LOVE with it. Here's Ethan getting the polka dots ready for me to hang up:

And the proud daddy after we got it completed:


He's SO weird LOL!! 

And the proud momma. Sorry for how I am dressed. It was really hot in there LOL


I absolutely love it! 


We had a great time working on it! I can't wait until we add the curtains (with hot pink accents), the crib, the changing table, and the recliner :) It'll all come together soon! I'll be sure to post pictures when we're done (you all know me, haha!)

After we got done working on that, we cuddled up on the couch and watched the "40 Greatest Videos of the Decade" on CMT. I LOVE LOVE LOVE country music so it was awesome to see videos from 2000-2010. We got to see videos we haven't seen or heard about in awhile-- "Forever and Always" by Shania Twain, "Believe" by Brooks and Dunn... I enjoyed every second of watching this :)


After that I went to bed. Ethan went out with some friends but I had ZERO energy and I could barely keep my eyes open, haha! I'm getting so old.. :P or just really, really tired. I think it's a lot of work to make a baby, haha! 

Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...