Monday, November 15, 2010

Project 365: Day 349- November 14th




We got up this morning, grabbed some breakfast, went to the mall early so Ethan could look at hunting stuff (only to find that the store doesn't open til noon... hahaha... we were there at about 11:20 LOL) sooo we grabbed a sweet tea to share at Wendys and sat down on a bench to wait on the rest of the family to get there so we could all go putt-putting :) Finally Mom, Dad, Brad, & Lil' Ethan arrived and we were ready to get this party going :) We took pictures of those that got holes-in-one. (I had to stop taking pictures of myself.. I got 6 or 7 holes in one yesterday LOL I don't even know how! I'm a terrible putt-putter. I think it was the gravitational pull of Tayler hahha!) But here are a few shots of the day:




(Mom, Dad, and me got a hole in one on the first hole :))



(Just one of my many hole-in-ones lol! :))




(Daddy got a hole-in-one.. Mom made fun of this pose LOL)



(Mom and me hehe! The guys were getting so mad at this point haha!)




(UGH, super blurry but the point of this picture is that we all 6 got a hole in one! How crazy is that?? haha!)



(Mom, Ethan, and Brad, haha!)



 (A rose between MANY thorns, haha! Me with Dad, Ethan, and Lil' Ethan :))

Well putt-putting was a blast! Dad won with a score of 37, then it was Ethan with a score of 41, and me with a score of 42. Best I've EVER done LOL! After putt-putting, we went to grab something to eat. I had chinese and it was soooooooo good... nothing like some sesame chicken over fried rice. Yum :) Then, Mom and I went to Joann Fabrics to grab some material for Tayler's curtains in her room and some material for me to make our tree skirt out of since we're putting that up next Friday :) YAY! Love me some Christmas time!

After that, Ethan and I went to Game Stop and since my boyfriend was fortunate enough to sell a vehicle and get some extra money, he bought a used Wii for us! How cool is that??




We were sooo excited! He also bought himself Call of Duty: Black Ops LOL Here he is with the gun playing it. It was sooo funny to watch LOL
 


 
 
and he bought me a game :) Which one?? "Are you Smarter Than a 5th Grader" hehe! We played that for awhile and figured out... WE AREN'T! LOL



And after playing a few games, we decided to pull up Netflix on our new Wii and watch a movie! That's one of the reasons I was DYING to get one! :) So, after much confusion and trying to figure out how to access the Wii shop LOL We finally figured it out, downloaded Netflix, and looked through tons of movies! We finally picked out "Law Abiding Citizen." :) Ethan had already seen it, but I hadn't and I was sooo excited because I had heard how good it was :) And oh my heavens! It was AMAZING!




Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...