Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Project 365: Day 350- November 15th




Woke up this morning and immediately got started on my project that was due today for class.
We had to submit a Power Point project so I felt fairly confident that I could finish it in enough time... and sure enough, it got done! Thank the Lord. Here was the assignment description... not too tough :)


And after finishing my assignment, it was time to CLEAN this messy house! We let it go terribly over the weekend (we just wanted a relaxing weekend and by golly we got it, haha)... and I haven't had a vacuum since we moved in here... HOW GROSS! lol So, the floors hadn't been swept in about a month.. it was time! So, I vacuumed the floors, mopped the floors, dusted, did the dishes, did 2 loads of laundry, scrubbed the bathroom, cleaned our bedroom. It smelled so fresh and clean in here. I LOVED it. Here are some shots of our finally clean floors :)



Love me a clean house, haha! :) Ethan even enjoyed it as well lol! He said "Man, I love coming home from work to a clean house, sweetie!" :)

Then it was time to make some dinner. I was going to make this Nacho Chicken Chowder, but guess what? I forgot to buy corn AND tomatoes! What a dork! So, then it would have just been cheese and chicken... so instead, I made my own chicken concoction. I cut up 3 pieces of boneless, skinless chicken.. added a can of cheese soup and a can of cream of chicken soup and put it on high for about 2 hours. Then, I made some mashed potatoes and brown gravy and some cornbread. :) And that was our yummy dinner last night! It tasted so good (not to toot my own horn, haha)


The cornbread wasn't finished or I would have posted a picture of it too LOL But I was far too hungry to wait for it to get done! haha!

After that, we ran to the store, got some Orange Juice and Cranberry Juice and settled in for the night for a movie :) What movie you might be wondering? "When in Rome" ... yes, it was my night to pick a movie, obviously haha! But it was a REALLY cute movie! I loved it!


It had a great, unique cast-- Kristen Bell, Josh Duhamel, Danny Devito, Anjelica Huston, Jon Heder, Will Arnett... amazing :) We laughed through the whole thing!

Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...