Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Project 365: Day 351- November 16th


Woke up this morning to a cold and rainy day! And guess what that means in this household? A lazy day! Yes, a day full of cuddling up on the couch with blankets! We haven't had a *true* rainy, cold day in such a long time, so it was actually REALLY relaxing. I spent the greater part of the day working on 2 homework assignments and a project that is due next week. I just wanted to get things out of the way, that's for sure!


After that, I relaxed until Ethan got home and then we headed to Chipotle. I was originally going to make lasagna last night, but I seriously wasn't feeling it AT ALL. Being pregnant, I have to really be feeling something to eat it.. or else it just makes me feel nauseous just thinking about it! LOL So, we got Chipotle Burrito Bowls :) Yum!


And once we got home, we got our showers, put on our warm flannel pajamas, and it was Ethan's night to pick a movie. He picked "Brooklyn's Finest..." and let me tell you, it wasn't that great of a movie. If you are a Richard Gere fan, you are going to be heavily disappointed with his role in this movie. It was interesting, but pretty graphic, lots of violence, and quite a bit of foul language. I struggled to get through the whole 2.5 hours (seriously) haha! Ethan wasn't impressed either, so needless to say, we were thankful we didn't have to spend money on THAT. LOL


Cheers to Project 365!

Photobucket

2 comments:

it's kalin, darling. x said...

ahhh. so cute! i love a relaxing rainy day, also. =) and Chipotle is always a good choice! x

kalinmichellexo.blogspot.com

Heather said...

you know you cant quit this blog after a year! lol you need to make a part two! lol :] i love being able to see into the life of lyss! :]

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...