Thursday, November 18, 2010

Project 365: Day 352- November 17th


Boy, I'm sure you all are talking about what an INTERESTING week I have had, hahaha! Sorry, Ethan has been working some crazy hours... and I did all my homework at the beginning of the week AND cleaned. So, like everything I HAVE to do... is done, hahaha! Which could be why my Project 365 has been totally lacking this week. I'm super sorry. Thanksgiving is next week though so I should have some pretty awesome pictures of that, Lord willing :) So, what did I do yesterday? Well, I washed our bedding. I LOVE clean bedding. I LOVE the smell of clean bedding *sigh* If I could wash our bedding every day, I totally would haha! Here's a good look at it after I got it washed... 


Looks nice and comfy huh? Yesss, it was! And yes, you can see my snacks over there to the left, haha! What preggo woman DOESN'T have snacks next to her bed? Okay, maybe it's just me, but I'm a late night snacker. Oh, and don't frown at me-- they're all healthy. Well, besides the slim-jims, but shhhh! :)

While washing the bedding, guess what else I did? STARTED WATCHING THE OFFICE :) I've seen a few episodes here and there and totally busted up laughing during every single one, but I've never watched The Office straight through, so I started Season 1 today. Fortunately, they have every season on Netflix, Hallelujah! 
 

After watching a few episodes, Ethan finally came home and we got ready to go to Sertoma Pancake Day in Zanesville. If you're interested, you can check out what exactly Pancake Day is here. I, unfortunately, did not take any pics partially due to the fact that I was scarfing down all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausage, and orange juice, haha! (We went with my mom and dad. I definitely need to add that in there, hehe!) But I took a picture off of Zanesville Times Recorder's website to show you a little bit of what was going on:


They make pancakes on those huge, uhm, pans? LOL and they set them right there on the table... you walk past, pick up a plate of pancakes, walk further and grab some sausage, and an OJ and have a seat. Amazingness. PLUS, we got the tickets for free. Beautiful :) 

After that, we headed home and watched the new "Karate Kid." Such a good movie! Will Smith's son does an excellent job as well as Jackie Chan :)

Cheers to Project 365!



1 comment:

Emily said...

I LOVE Slim-Jims! And clean sheets :)

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...