Friday, November 19, 2010

Project 365: Day 353- November 18th


I woke 5 MONTHS PREGNANT today :) That's right... today marks 20 weeks pregnant. We are half way there, baby!




I get these cute little updates on my Facebook hehe and there was todays! :) And would you like to see Tayler and I's progress? Sure, why not!




And here's a belly shot. She's really growing!




:) We are sooo in love already! 

At lunch time, I met my mom at a local sub place. It was soooo good! I got a 5" philly steak sub with green peppers, onions, and tons of mayo! Plus, I got baked barbeque lays and a Sierra Mist. Yummy! It was great! Mom and I enjoyed some conversation and had a great time! Here's a shot of us leaving the sub place:




Once I got home, you best bet I started up "The Office" again :) We are now on to Season 2, hehe! Ethan wasn't getting home til late, so I had plenty of time to relax and enjoy it :)




And FINALLY Ethan got home... we grabbed some dinner, kicked back and watched some of "The Office".. and then we headed to Dollar General so I could get a big pillow. You see, I've hit the stage where my legs are now cramping as I sleep and I need like a huge pillow between them to support my back as well. And look at this big pillow we found:




It's perfectly wonderful :)

And then Ethan and I cuddled up to watch "The Invention of Lying." Now-- this movie started out rather funny, but I think it turned into more of a philosophical movie. I'm still not really sure if I actually liked the movie or not, lol. It was good, but... eh. Not sure, haha!




Cheers to Project 365!
Photobucket

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...