Saturday, November 20, 2010

Project 365: Day 354- November 19th


I spent the first part of my day creating a grocery list and clipping some coupons :) I have a wonderful momma who gets me TONS of coupons hehe so, I wrote up our grocery list, then figured out how to save some monnnnnn-ayyy! :) We have a huge grocery list this week because I REFUSE to go grocery shopping next week (I typically go on Fridays or Saturdays.. and uhhh, it's Black Friday weekend next week. No thanks, I'm good haha!) So, we're going to have about 2 weeks of groceries this week.. should be interesting. However, I'm totally stoked for our meals these upcoming weeks. I'm trying out some new recipes. I'm making steak fajitas, nacho cheese chowder soup, red potatoes and green beans, and a buffalo chicken dip. Yummy, huh? We shall see :)





After working on our grocery list, I started my CHRISTMAS SHOPPING!!! Oh I am totally serious. I wish I could sit here and go on and on about what we bought today for our families, but unfortunately, (okay not unfortunately, I'm glad they read this blog haha) they read this blog. So, that will have to remain a mystery until AFTER Christmas. Then we'll go into what we purchased, but can I just say this--- I AM ABSOLUTELY STOKED. Let me tell you---- giving is SOOO much better than getting! I love seeing faces light up when they see their presents. Ethan and I have tried to put a lot of heart into our gifts this year and make them personal. We are really excited! I have 13 people to buy for this year and I bought for 9 of them today. How cool is that? Oh, I am sooo excited! Next Friday, we finally get to put our tree up! Then the wrapping will REALLY begin :)





Oh, and I just have to document what I got in the mail today, haha! About a week ago or so, I had a complete crying meltdown because I couldn't get the salsa jar opened while Ethan was at work. LOL Like literally bawling my eyes out with frustration, haha! So, I go to the mailbox today and I see a package in there from my friend Kat. And here is what was inside:










She even went as far as writing "No more meltdowns" on the package, haha! She's hilariously funny! Thanks again Kat! :)

And while doing all of this today, I watched "The Office: Season 3." Okay, so you could say it's a SLIGHT addiction now, haha! Either way, I laugh all day long and that my friends, is beautiful :)





Around 6:00PM, Ethan FINALLY came home! :) So, we went and grabbed some food. I got the Chipotle Chicken Wrap and Seasoned Fries from the Depot and they were SOOOO yummy!





Yeah, look at that scrumptiousness, haha :) and while eating we watched "The Timeline." Honestly, you'd think with a cast featuring Gerard Butler and Paul Walker, it'd be a good movie, but it just didn't hold my interest. Maybe it had to do with being set in the 14th century? LOL I don't know, but either way, I kept dozing off in the middle of it (alright, so that isn't too surprising... I know haha)





Cheers to Project 365!







No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...