Sunday, November 21, 2010

Project 365: Day 355- November 20th


So, hmmm... my morning started off a bit rough, haha! I woke up and ate the leftovers from the previous night (BAD IDEA) and drank some Orange Juice. Then, Ethan asked me to run some errands with him... well, as soon as the car took off, apparently that upset my tummy a bit and I started throwing up... everywhere. Finally, I got out of the car... did my thing... and got back in. Ethan checked on me, I told him it just hit me all of the sudden, and we proceeded. Well, I had brought some OJ with me for our trips around town and guess what happened after that? Yep, spilled it all over my pants. I was a mess after that. Rough start. So, I came home and changed my clothes and relaxed for a bit with 2 pieces of wheat toast. Finally, my mom texted me and I headed to Walmart to meet her. I love grocery shopping or just plain ol' shopping with my mom :) First stop of course was CHRISTMAS stuff! I got some more things for our Christmas tree:





I cannot wait to start decorating! :) And I picked up some candles to put around the house (about 10) for Christmas! They are: Pine, Cinnamon, Spiced Apple, and Vanilla Cookie. MMMM!





And then it was time to go grocery shopping! I'm really excited to cook this week. I have a few new recipes I am going to try, so we'll see how it all goes, hehe :) Here's our full fridge! I LOVE SNACKS!





And guess what my gorgeous mom did for me? She bought me 3 new shirts (since I am smuggling a basketball these days hahaha) Here's the blue shirt she bought me:




I'd say I've kind of popped. What about you? haha! And here are the 2 other shirts she bought me:





I can't wait to wear these! :) THANK YOU SO MUCH MOM!!

After our shopping trip, I headed home and Ethan and I cuddled up on the couch and watched the Ohio State vs. Iowa game. What a game! I really thought the Hawkeyes were taking us down, but Ohio State overcame thanks to an amazing run by Terrell Pryor and Sanzenbacher saving our day with that touchdown! Posey could have alleviated that stress a lot earlier had he actually caught that pass, haha, but oh well-- it made for quite the game. Ethan and I were screaming at the TV and God love Tayler, she was bouncing around like crazy! She knew something was going on out there, haha! But we had a victory nonetheless- 20 to 17 :)





And after the Ohio State game, it was "The Office" time, haha! Yes, Ethan and I BOTH are addicted now! We're almost done with Season 3 :) We love it!




Cheers to Project 365!








No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...