Monday, November 22, 2010

Project 365: Day 356- November 21st



One thing I absolutely LOVE about the holidays? Parades :) And the first one was today! Ethan and I traveled down to where my parent's live for their Christmas parade. We originally were going to go to Quiznos and guess what? That location closed down, haha! So, we walked to Burger King which is a personal favorite of mine anyways, haha! And then we walked to dad's truck to get ready to watch the parade :) Here is dad and Ethan waiting for it to start:





Ethan-- always a creeper face, haha! And here's mom and me (and Tayler of course) waiting for the parade to start:





That's the new shirt she bought me hehe! Love it :) And here are a few of the floats in the parade that I really liked:










It was so much fun! :) After that, we hurried home because the cable guy was coming to give us our RIGHT package. We were paying X amount of money for basic cable, digital phone, and internet when we should have been paying the same amount for a cable box, digital phone, and internet. So, we were getting jipped out of about 500 channels or so. Not that we needed that much, but we figured if we're paying X amount, we at least want to get our worth from it, you know? haha! The guy was super nice that we talked to and it was great! So, now we have our cable box!





Whoohooo! We'll see if Ethan can figure out the remote now hahaha! :) I just love him! After the cable guy left, we cuddled up and watched "Elf" :) My favorite Christmas movie *sigh* How I LOVE LOVE LOVE this time of year!
 



 

Cheers to Project 365!







No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...