Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Project 365: Day 357- November 22nd


Today was cleaning day. For some reason, this house gets terribly messy over the weekends. I blame the man of the house-- Ethan, haha! But nonetheless, dishes pile up, floors get dirty, clothes get piled up... it's a problem. So, I did a massive house regrouping today. Vacuumed the floors, dusted, swept the kitchen, mopped the kitchen, did the dishes, scrubbed the bathroom sink/toilet/tub, made our bed, cleaned our room... anything you can imagine got done today and boy did it feel GOOD once it was done! Now, lets hope it can stay this way... at least until next week, haha! And since cleaning at times seems to be a huge chore to me... and since we FINALLY have our cable box.. I turned it to a music channel and blasted out today while cleaning :) Made it much more adventurous, haha!





Yes, Chris Daughtry was on at this time :) LOVE it, haha!

And once I got done cleaning, I started making Buffalo Chicken Dip in the crock pot. Want the recipe? Of course, I'll share it. 

Diced or Shredded Chicken (Use as much as needed for the people you are preparing it for)
2 cups of bleu cheese dressing
1/4-1/2 cup of tobasco sauce
2 handfuls of shredded cheese.

I added a little bit of Ranch dressing as well and we served it with jalapeno chips.. and I made chicken quesadillas to go with it :)





It was yummy :) After that, Ethan ran some errands and picked us up a new fridge... so I watched some Game Shows, haha! And then he finally came home and we cuddled up and watched "Americas Funniest Home Videos" and "Holiday in Handcuffs." hehe!





I love those little moments when we can just cuddle up :)

Cheers to Project 365!







No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...