Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Project 365: Day 358- November 23rd


I had a lazy day today. This weather once again has my sinuses going HAYWIRE... what does that mean? It means I had a throbbing headache.. all. day. long. *sigh* haha! Sneezing, watery eyes-- oh the joys! hehe! So, that called for ANOTHER boring day for me. Except for the yummy dinner I started about 9AM :) What was it you might be wondering? Southern Green Bean and Potato Casserole! Yummy! 





This is a crock-pot/slow cooker recipe.
 
Slice 4-6 red potatoes into pieces/slices and throw those in the crock pot.
Pour 2 cans of green beans (drained) in.
Dice 1 onion and add it to the mixture.
Fry 6 slices of bacon, drain, and cut up and throw into the crock pot.
Add 1 can of Cream of Celery soup.
Add salt, pepper, and garlic to taste.
Cook for approximately 7-9 hours on low. 

Enjoy! (We ate bread and butter with it-- yummy!)
 
While that was cooking, I enjoyed more of "The Office." Oh, how I ADORE that show!



After we had dinner, we grabbed some cranberry juice and cards at the store and we headed home to watch "The Wolfman." We got about.... 30 minutes in to it IF THAT and we were both exhausted and ready for bed------ at 7:30PM. Sad? Yea. We are officially OLD, hahahaha! 





Cheers to Project 365!





No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...