Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 1st- ONE WORD.

I have to catch up since I just found out about "Reverb 10" so here goes! 
 


 
 
December 1 - One Word.
Encapsulate the year 2010 in one word. Explain why you’re choosing that word. Now, imagine it’s one year from today, what would you like the word to be that captures 2011 for you?
(Author: Gwen Bell)
 
SURPRISES.

Yes, I think that word pretty well encapsulates this year. Why? Because after a bad string of luck in the dating department, I found my soul-mate. Honestly, I always sat and wondered when the searching would end. You know? I knew in the back of my head that one day, I had to just "get it right..." but when? I thought I had it right in 2009, but turns out--- I didn't. Then he walked in to my life... SURPRISE!

and wherever your soul-mate is, true love soon follows... and true love brings... A BABY. Yes, on July 29th, 2010 I found out we were expecting. SURPRISE! I was a nervous wreck to tell my family.. a nervous wreck to be pregnant, but there was no turning back, hehe!

For the entire first trimester, I thought I was having a baby boy. Just a "gut instinct." On October 23rd, 2010, we found out we were having a BABY GIRL. SURPRISE!

Yes, this year has been full of surprises! 

For 2011-- the word I want encapsulated is: THANKFULNESS. Our baby girl is due April 7th, 2011. My book is due to be published in June 2011. I just want to see my blessings and be thankful!
 
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...