Saturday, December 4, 2010

Project 365: Day 368- December 3rd


I went grocery shopping with my momma today. I probably spent entirely too much money on food, but who are we kidding? You can NEVER spend too much money on food, haha! I had to open a bag of pretzels through the store I was SO hungry LOL Grocery shopping just isn't the best thing for a pregnant woman to be doing, haha! Just being honest here. I even ate before I left. Sheesh. But EVERYTHING STILL looked good :) Story of my life, haha! Can you tell what my breakfast craving is?

Yes... TOASTER STREUDELS. Amazing invention! :) 

And while there, I also picked up another shirt to fit over this ever- growing belly of mine, haha!


I'm so beyond excited to wear it :) 

And I picked up some jewelry to wear to Ethan's company Christmas party. I'm totally not dressing Christmas-y. At this point in my life, I care more about COMFORT. haha! So, I'm wearing a teal shirt, black dress pants, and black flats from Target. I'll take pics of the outfit when the time comes, but here is the necklace I bought. 


I am so excited to wear it :) 

Once I got home from grocery shopping, I unloaded the groceries and Ethan and I enjoyed 2 subs from Tim Hortons. We LOVE the chicken salad subs on toasted wheat bread. Yum! Then we cuddled up (with our new mattress pad on our bed!) and watched "The Polar Express" -- another one of my FAVORITE Christmas movies!


Cheers to Project 365!
 
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...