Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas Music


Since Christmas is a mere 23 days away (including today of course!) I decided once a day I am going to talk about something that has to do with Christmas... it's time to transform this blog into an even more personal blog as opposed to just posting pictures for my Project 365-- errr... Project 730? haha! So, today-- my top 5 FAVORITE Christmas songs. Ready. Set. Go.

1. Where Are You Christmas- Faith Hill: From the film "How The Grinch Stole Christmas." I swear, this song warms my heart every single time I hear it. Definitely put this on your Christmas playlist!

2. All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey: This song is a must-have on your Christmas playlist even if you aren't waiting for someone to come home. It has an amazing beat-- it's my ring tone on my phone right this very minute. Enjoy it! :)

3. Grown-Up Christmas List- Amy Grant: I cry every single time I hear this song. The words are captivating. They will make you think about your life, about the world, about your desires, your wants. I definitely recommend listening to it.

4. Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)- Amy Grant: Beautiful. It gives you a wonderful perspective of how Mary must have felt. It's an amazing song. I get chills every single time I hear it.

5. Baby It's Cold Outside- Jessica Simpson/Nick Lachey: This is the only version I have of this song, but seriously-- any version of this song is amazing! Ethan and I joke around singing this back and forth to each other all the time. It has a catchy tune and I can't help but think of "Elf" every single time I hear it hehe!



What are your Christmas-Playlist-MUST HAVES? 
 
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...