Friday, December 3, 2010

Project 365: Day 367- December 2nd


Today marks being 22 weeks pregnant :) 5 1/2 months. Can you believe that? Time is flying, but it seems as though it's going slow just the same! However, we have so much to get done for our little girl, so I'm glad we have about 18 weeks left! :)

Here is our full body shot:




And an upclose belly shot (with my shirt down hehe)




And an upclose belly shot (with my shirt up lol)




Let me tell you-- that little girl is growing by leaps and bounds... and she already has a personality of her own, I swear, haha! She's stubborn, we've seen that! If you poke her, she retaliates with about 10 kicks. If someone puts their hand on her (other than myself), she will immediately stop kicking and only start again when she is sure it's her mom's hands. LOL People are going to start thinking I'm insane that she actually kicks and you can see it/feel it because she won't show anyone else. haha! But gosh, I'm so in love with her! About 18-ish more weeks and we can meet her!

Tayler and I were starving today (as we always are, haha) so, we packed up and headed to meet Papaw Brian and Gigi for lunch at Tom's Ice Cream Bowl :) It was SO good. I got a hamburger with lettuce, onion, mayo, and mustard and shoestring fries with a slice. SUPER yummy! Here's a picture of mom, dad, and me :)




We had so much fun! I really miss hanging out with these two like we used to, but I guess that's part of growing up, right? If you're still living at home with your parents-- ENJOY IT. I promise, you think "Oh, I can't wait to get out on my own.." and then it happens... and you move 40 minutes away and see them about 2x a week if you're lucky, and you really start to miss the little things-- dinners, movie nights... Just enjoy every second you have :) 

I headed home jamming to some Christmas music I downloaded and waited for Ethan to come home. He went hunting and guess what? HE GOT A DEER! He was so proud, hehe, and I was so proud of him! He dropped it off at the processor so we should be getting trail bologna and jerky in the near future :) Once he got home, we watched "The Santa Clause" for awhile.... (one of my favorite Christmas movies!)




And after about an hour of watching that, we flipped over to the Heat/Cavs game. And WOW, was that an intense game. You'd think it were the NBA finals, haha! Heat pulled out a win..




Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...