Thursday, December 2, 2010

Project 365: Day 366- December 1st


December 1st, 2010 brought SNOW!! :) Yes, we woke up to our first layer of snow this season this morning :) How beautiful! I absolutely love the snow (except when I'm driving in it of course, haha!) But it's amazingly gorgeous! It snowed on and off all day--- BEAUTIFUL.


It was a light dusting, but... it snowed none the less :)


After seeing the snow, I decided to stay warm inside :) I worked on some things around the house, wrapped a few presents, did the icky dishes, and watched some re-runs of "The Office" hehe! Ethan finally came home and was rushing around so he could go hunting! 


Yeah, he was totally stoked haha! But unfortunately, his gun didn't work when he saw a doe (poor fella) so he came home really disappointed. So, we went and bought some bread for my lunch tomorrow, grabbed some McDonalds, ate while watching a game show, then he headed to the gym. Once he got home, we decided to play some putt-putt on the Wii hehe!


And Tayler joined us, haha :) 


Cheers to Project 365! (is it still Project 365? How about Project 730? LOL)

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...