Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Project 365: Day 365- November 30th


Yes, you read that correctly.

Today is day 365 of Project 365. Crazy, huh? I have been doing this every single day for an entire year. Honestly, when I started this project, I didn't quite know if I'd make it the WHOLE time. I have a habit of starting something and not finishing. *Oops* But I really fell in love with the idea, not to mention the support was absolutely amazing through it :) 

I took some time to look back through the pictures of the past few year. I saw the day I met Ethan (December 26th, 2009)... I saw the day I got my diploma for my Bachelor's degree, I saw the day I found out I was pregnant, I saw the day I found out we were having a little girl and what is amazing is every single day is documented.. not only with pictures, but with words. I love that I can go to any date and see how I spent that day :) I've gained friends and sadly, lost friends. I've attended planned activities and had surprises. It's been such an amazing year and I am truly truly grateful for it.

I haven't decided if I'm going to continue or not. Sadly, I have no more photo space on this blog. So, I either have to pay to have more space or transfer everything to a new site. I'm not sure what I plan on doing yet, but any advice would be amazing :)

And here are some photos from my last day of Project 365:

I spent a greater part of the day today working on Christmas cards! I LOVE the holidays and I LOVE spreading Christmas cheer!! Can't wait to get some stamps and send these puppies out hehe!


It was so much fun! I know that sounds weird-- writing out my own address 30 some times, but I just can't help it! I love knowing that people might just smile when they see these :) 

Ethan came home and we ran some errands, I was CRAVING a baked potato all day long (I made one for breakfast and it was terrible haha!) so I got a baked potato from a local restaurant with cheese, bacon, butter, and sour cream and oh my heavens, it was amazing!! Yum, yum, yum! After dinner, we played a little Wii-- "Minigolf" ohh yeah :) It was suppose to be a Christmas gift for Ethan, but we were super bored last night, so I let him open it so we could play, haha! Here Ethan is playing:


And here I am in my peejays! LOL


We had a fun evening hehe! We ended the night feeling Tayler kick up a storm! She was  partying in the womb last night haha! :)

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...