Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Project 365: Day 364- November 29th


Oh, I knew it was going to be a long day today, haha! Unfortunately, the Thanksgiving weekend made me a terrible procrastinator which meant I did not clean and I did not do any homework whatsoever, haha! So, the first task this morning was working on my project for class. Once I finished that, it was time to clean this house (which included a HUGE load of dishes and 2 loads of laundry... *sigh*) I definitely shouldn't have procrastinated, that's for sure! I did the living room, sat down and enjoyed a yummy snack (PB&J) hehe! And got started on the bathroom. Finished the bathroom, relaxed, swept the hallway, relaxed, cleaned our room, relaxed... and it was at this point I was literally exhausted. Felt like I couldn't even keep my eyes open. Thank God I got a small burst of energy and did the dishes and swept and mopped the living room. FINALLY the house was clean :)


And with that small burst of energy, I decided to start supper--- homemade broccoli and cheese soup and veggie pizza. I am not a fan of veggie pizza, so I just ate the broccoli and cheese soup with french bread. It was scrumptious if I do say so myself :)


Ethan finally got home from hunting and he enjoyed lots of veggie pizza and 2 bowls of broccoli and cheese soup haha! He loves that stuff ;)

During my day of doing things at home, I watched "The Office: Season 6." I'm almost done with all of the seasons, whoohoo! How exciting, right? :)

And since I was watching season 6... it meant I was watching Pam & Jim's wedding which I COMPLETELY bawled through!! "Forever" was like the perfect song for that part of the episode *sigh* And just how Jim takes care of her wants... gah, touched my heart :)


And I thought I'd do a belly shot just because I was wearing the shirt I was wearing in my 5 weeks pregnant shirt shot and I wanted to show the comparison, haha!! Here's almost 5.5 months:


And here's 5 weeks pregnant:


And I was exhausted by the end of the night, so we crashed early!

Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...