Monday, November 29, 2010

Project 365: Day 363- November 28th


Woke up this morning rather early and relaxed as I always do on Saturday mornings-- listening to the top 20 countdown on VH1 :) Yes, I watch this every Saturday morning and absolutely love it hehe! My favorite song right now is "For the First Time" by The Script. If you haven't heard it, listen below and enjoy!


After that, I got ready and headed to meet my momma at the mall :) When we first got there, the stores we wanted to go to weren't open yet, so we grabbed some Wendys. Yes, I was craving it, haha! :) And after that, our stores finally opened! Mom was returning something at JcPenneys so I just looked around and guess what mom showed me? Baby clothes! She knows better than to do that, let me tell you! LOL So, of course, I had to buy her a few things:




(How cute is this little jumper?? I'm thinking this might be her coming home outfit with a long sleeved onesie, leggings, and shoes.. we'll see!)




(and how could I pass this up?? she does love her mommy, hehe!)

And since I am always buying things for others lol, I talked myself in to buying a maternity shirt for myself! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!




Almost 5.5 months pregnant here. So exciting and so crazy, haha! Time is FLYING! lol

After that, I went to a few more stores and bought a few items for Ethan for Christmas :) He's so spoiled, haha! I really hope he likes them-- I'm sure he will *wink wink* hehe!

I finally got home and cuddled up with the bored, whiney boy (Ethan) haha! I don't know how he ever survived before I came along, honestly. But he soon headed out to meet some friends at Subway for lunch since I already ate and he went to fix his muzzleloader since he's start hunting tomorrow. I wrapped his presents while he was gone :) whooo-hooo! 

Later on that night, I met Ethan's father for the first time. How cool is that? :) And then, we cuddled up and watched some of "The Office" AND "The Wizard of Oz"




and Ethan bought me a present---




I LOVE LOVE LOVE candles and he knows that-- look how many he bought me!! haha!! I won't be running out any time soon, bless his heart :) He's so good to me!

Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...