Sunday, November 28, 2010

Project 365: Day 362- November 27th



Saturdays for us have been very relaxed here lately. Ethan wasn't feeling the greatest the night before (running a fever, upset tummy, etc.) so I let him sleep in and I watched some music videos on VH1 and watched my daughter move around in my tummy. Okay, so her movements aren't as visible as a 35 week old baby right now, haha, but you can see her kicks :) So, I took a short video of this. Really, you can only see her kicks at the beginning of the video (first 10-15 seconds) and they are on the left side of my tummy, so pay attention :)


After that, we "wrapped" a few more Christmas presents. Ethan went Christmas shopping for me with TJ the night before, so he wrapped my presents and I wrapped up Susan and Carol's. Look at our tree now!





We are wrapping a few at a time... just spreading the Christmas cheer a little bit more, hehe! And after we wrapped our presents, it was time for the OHIO STATE VS. MICHIGAN GAME!





I will say, at first I was getting ticked because it seemed like Ohio State did not even show up. That always frustrates me. Michigan has one of the worst defenses in the Big 10 and we were letting them walk all over us. But FINALLY, the Buckeyes made their appearance known. One thing that was ticking me off today during this game?? The "unsportsman-like conduct" calls. What in the heck was the point of that? Man, got my blood pressure up, haha!! But we won nonetheless :)

After the game, Ethan and I took a nap (we were wore out from that game LOL) and when we woke up, we ordered some pizza and snuggled up to watch "Home Alone 4" and "Home Alone 3." I LOVE this time of year :)





Cheers to Project 365!!
 



 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...