Saturday, November 27, 2010

Project 365: Day 361- November 26th


This morning I got up lacking a great deal of motivation, haha! Just being honest here! I think Thanksgiving wore me out. So, I vegged today. I'm serious. I relaxed on the couch with a HUGE crossword puzzle and "The Office: Season 5." How enjoyable :) Honestly, I just wanted Ethan home and I was completely bummed he had to work :( But oh well, it happens, huh? :) 





He FINALLY came home later on in the afternoon, we ran some errands, and came home to put Tayler's changing table together (okay-- he put it together, haha! He's better at that stuff than I am LOL) Here he is working on it:





And here is the finished product :) We LOVE it. It matches the crib perfectly!





And we finally put the storage unit in her closet too:





ANDDDDD, her mattress came today for her crib :)





And I think Ethan probably detested me today LOL No, I'm totally kidding! We put our Christmas tree and our decorations up after getting Tayler's crib together :) My mom and dad soooo graciously let us borrow their pre-lit fake tree hehe, so that's what we used and I bought bulbs and decorations for it awhile ago so we were prepared! :) Here is Ethan working on putting the tree together:





And unfortunately, I forgot my camera was on the couch, which Ethan took FULL ADVANTAGE of while I was decorating, haha! It didn't start out too bad:





Then we started getting pictures like this:




 HAHAHHA! What a creeper LOL! And you can tell, as I'm decorating.... I'm oblivious! :) But we finally got the tree decorated. Here it is along with a shot of the tree skirt and the star (which Ethan put on :))




And the tree skirt: (Yes, we have some gifts under there already-- and yes, I am choosing to do gift bags as opposed to wrapping. I suck at wrapping, hahaha!)





And the star on top of the tree:





And our stocking tree :) We have personalized stockings hehe, I love it!





And our kitchen table with our tea lights:




 
And to make it even more traditional, we had our pine/vanilla/and cinnamon candles lit and we were drinking Egg Nog :) Good, good times! After that, we cuddled up and watched "Grown Ups"... such a cute, funny movie!





After watching it, we went to his mom's house for some leftover Thanksgiving Day food :) We spent some time with Carol, Arena, and Jon... then Ethan decided to go to Walmart with TJ to do his own Christmas shopping, hehe! I, of course, stayed home and went to bed! I was absolutely beat! But I was awaken at I don't know what time in the morning to Ethan telling me he had a present for me :) Guess what it was?





HAHAHAHA! How funny is he?? LOL He had me immediately try them on and they were really comfy and warm! Loved them :)

Cheers to Project 365!







No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...