Friday, November 26, 2010

Project 365: Day 360- November 25th


Thanksgiving-- what an amazing holiday :) A day full of thankfulness, family, and food. Who wouldn't love that? haha! I wrote a note on Facebook about Thanksgiving, but I think I'll post that after I post my Project 365 update so everyone can see what I am TRULY grateful for. But not only was today Thanksgiving, it also marked 21 weeks pregnant for our family :) Only 19 weeks to go. Here are some belly shots:









She's growing by leaps and bounds. She kicks to where you can feel her on the outside now-- amazing! Today, I laid down on the ground and put my cell phone on my tummy and everyone watched her kick it hehe! It would jump and move around, haha! It was the neatest thing! Even her Aunt Susan got to feel her :) She's such a good girl already hehe! And speaking of Tayler, we got to my parent's house early to spend time with my family for a little while before everyone got there and Makala came early too and brought us a present for Tayler. She bought a storage unit for Tayler's closet where we can put her socks, hats, etc. and she bought Tayler 5 outfits!! How sweet is that?? Here's a shot of Tayler's storage unit:








And here are the outfits:








(The yellow dress says "Sweetheart")







(The green dress says "Dream Big" and the pink dress says "Adorable" hehe!)








(This dress says "So precious" hehe!)

And she bought us TONS of hangers for Tayler's FUTURE wardrobe, haha! The girl has more clothes than me, let me tell ya!








How cute are those?

And we got to finally see the bassinet and car seat that Starla gave us :) Thank you so much Starla! We LOVE them! Here is the bassinet:







And the car seat for Ethan's car:








And then we had Thanksgiving at my parent's house with my side of the family :) I'll just show about 4 pics from that since we took a ton! LOL

Here is Ethan and me (Tayler's wayyyy cool parents hahaha!) 








And here's a shot of Mom, Tayler, and me :)







And Makala, Chloe,and me! :) This is a traditional picture for us on Thanksgiving, haha! :)








And daddy and Corey (Dad with his cast. He has to keep his leg straight for 2 weeks, poor fella!)








And after dinner with my side of the family, we headed over to Ethan's mom's house for dinner with his family :) We had deviled eggs, turkey, mashed potatoes, rolls... yum! :)

Cheers to Project 365!














No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...