Friday, December 10, 2010

December 9th- PARTY


December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)
 


 
Well, if this were AFTER Christmas, I would definitely say Christmas. It's always a fun, exciting time, but I guess the social gathering that rocked my socks off was my mom's birthday this year. We went to a local place on the river... and we drank and ate some YUMMY food. Ethan was there, my sister, his brother, mom, and dad and a few of their friends. I drank sour amarettos all night and by golly, were they amazing! PLUS, I had bourbon fries and the muddy burger. So freaking good, haha! Here are some pictures of it:


(Mom and Dad)




(Ethan and me)




(My sister and me)
 
 

No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...