Friday, December 10, 2010

Project 365: Day 374- December 9th


I woke up this morning and realized it was a Thursday which meant I was 23 weeks pregnant today :) Wahooooo! Here's our 23 week belly shot with my shirt down, hehe!




(That's one of the shirts my momma bought me!)

Our Tayler Bug is certainly growing! And here's a shirt shot with my shirt pulled up a bit:




And a full body shot. I thought it looked pretty festive considering Christmas is right around the corner, hehe!




I absolutely love being pregnant. We have seriously been SO blessed.

After taking a few pictures, I got ready to go. Mom and Dad picked me up and we went to The Depot for lunch :) Dad had to go to the doctor this morning to get his leg checked and get his staples out. All went smoothly with that, but he still has to keep his leg brace on for 2 more weeks :( He wasn't too thrilled about that, but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry, right? Anyways, we went and enjoyed some great food and good conversation! I love spending time with my parents :) Here's a picture of daddy in the car. Mom came in to see the Christmas tree, but it would have taken dad a few minutes to walk that far poor fella.




And here's momma and me inside the house:




After that, I came home and cleaned up and waited for Ethan to get home from work. I got a text message before he left work that said "Hey sweetie, you have been working really hard on the house this week, on cooking dinner, and the dishes. How about I pick up dinner tonight and we watch a movie and cuddle?" Oh, of course I was all over that, hehe! And I picked WENDYS to eat! And-- a little back story here-- Ethan has a car that does not have a radio or CD player in it. So, on his way to work, he listens to his Zune using headphones (haha, dork LOL I love him). Well he calls me on his way home from work and says, "Hey I was thinking about buying a speaker for my Zune to put in my car until I can get something installed in here.. I think I'm going to stop on the way home...." Well GUESS WHAT I BOUGHT HIM FOR CHRISTMAS, hahaha! So I told him to just come home first. He kept asking why and I said "JUST COME HOME." When he got here, I told him no more buying things until Christmas and had to give him his present early!! 




We tried it last night and it has some amazing sound with it! Verizon makes the speaker and boy oh boy does it sound good hehe! Ethan really likes it and I am soo glad!! :) We were jamming out on the way home from the store last night haha!

When we got home, we checked the mail and I had something in there from the publishing company that is publishing my book. I joked around with Ethan and said "This better be some MONEY!" haha Even though my book isn't even published yet, haha! I opened it up and sure enough it was a check for $1.00. They said it was my first check to show that my book was a serious project and they were excited to be working with me :) Either way, that baby is getting framed haha! One step closer, thank God!




After that, we cuddled up and watched "Iron Man 2." What a good movie! Robert Downey Jr. is absolutely hilarious and his chemistry with Gwenyth Paltrow is remarkable :) I LOVED it.




Cheers to Project 365!




No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...