Thursday, December 9, 2010

Project 365: Day 373- December 8th


I had a lazy day around the house today. I wasn't feeling the greatest... it was freeeezing outside (which meant cuddling up on the couch hehe)... and I was just really tired. So, I relaxed.. tried to get in to a new TV show (that was a bust)... and waited for Ethan to get home from work :) Once he got home, we had taco salads. They were super yummy-- especially because I was craving them, hehe!


I had jalapeno chips, taco seasoned hamburger, lettuce, cheese, onions, and ranch dressing :) Yum!

After that, I cleaned up the house, did the dishes, and we settled down to watch "Inception." I'd heard what a great movie it was... and it was! However, it was brutally confusing... at least for me! I was shocked by the ending and I've yet to figure it all out in my brain, but I definitely recommend it :)


Cheers to Project 365!


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...