Wednesday, December 8, 2010

December 8th- BEAUTIFULLY DIFFERENT


December 8 – Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)
 
 
I'm weird. And I'm alright with that. I'm a bit of a homebody. (I'm just not a fan of crowds...) I'd rather cuddle up on the couch with the love of my life and a cup of hot cocoa than go out to the movies or something. I just enjoy the little moments I suppose. I have an obsession with quotes. I love collecting movies and books, even if I never watch them or read them. Although I don't enjoy crowds, I absolutely LOVE people. I LOVE making people smile. I enjoy cracking jokes. I enjoy telling stories. I enjoy knowing that people's spirits have been lifted. 
I try and light people up through uplifting statuses on FB. I try and light people up through compliments. I try and light people up through SMILING. Most of the time when you're walking through a store, if you smile at someone, they will indefinitely smile back. What a great way to change someone's life :) I enjoy doing kind deeds for someone. I LOVE giving. It's something that is so simple, but so empowering! 

During this time of year (and every month of the year)-- try doing something nice for someone. Buy their groceries. Compliment them. Encourage them. Change their world.


No comments:

August 13th Journal Prompt: Anger.

 The journal prompt of the day is: How do you deal with your anger? I bottle a lot of my emotions up inside. If I feel anger- it may show on...